Guest Post Guide Lines:
We have started getting queries and e-mails from our distinguished website visitors, readers, and friends, who want to sincerely contribute and join us. Our blog ‘Explore My India’ promotes ‘Movement Against Misleading India’. We believe India has been misled about its history, culture, values, ethos and its glorious past. Succeeding invaders in order to promote their cause have mischievously destroyed our rich heritage and every evidence which suited them to create new orders. We, therefore the people of India and the legitimate descendants of this great country are endeavoring to toil and unturn every stone on the way to restore back the righteous honor and dignity of this country through Movement Against Misleading India. Our blog ‘Explore My India’ will surely inject desired ingredients to live up to the expectations of the movement. Keeping solely our mission in mind and the futuristic prospects, we welcome all our such friends and ardent citizens to join the movement and contribute us. You can post here authentic articles, comments, analysis, reviews which supports the cause of the movement and enrich our blog. You can also post here anything and everything which promotes tourism, products, culture, values, food etc. and even new initiatives of governments like digital India which reflect our present. Here are the guidelines for posting to the blog as a guest.
What kind of content do we accept?
2. You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs).
3. Your post should generate awareness among the people of India and the world about the rich heritage and prosperous past of India and its harmonious cultural values.
4. Your post must not demean any group, society, religion or person-per-se. Remember Movement Against Misleading India provides historical facts which have misled India on different aspects and it is not a forum to promote any particular religion.
5. You must not forget to give the credit to the owner for the reference and contents which are not your original.
6. At the footer of the post, you must clearly mention your name, place, date and time as an author.
1. Title of the Post
2. Post Contents
3. A brief on the Author of article
4. Credits etc.
We will check the post and inform you if it is going to be posted. Even if the post is not found suitable for the blog, you may expect a reply from us citing the cause of our inability to post the same in our blog.
Please Be Aware:
By submitting your article, text, photos, and video to Explore My India, you agree that the content does not infringe or violate someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law. You also grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to publicly display your User Content on our site.